Friday, May 16, 2014

Who ARE you?

    Who the heck am I!!???

   Why in the world do I have a blog? They give those thing to anyone now a days huh? lol



   HI! My name is Veronica! And I've lost a CRAP load of weight. 140 pounds to be exact. The picture above is one of my before and afters!

   I was BIG, FAT, CHUBBY, LARGE, BIG BONED, THICK, you name it... my entire life and just felt like the outside didn't match the inside. I felt completely held back by my weight. I felt others treated me differently due to my size and had to deal with SOOO many stigmas! And not to mention how CRUEL people are! Man, it is ROUGH out there for a big girl!

    I now have a blog because I'm sooooo sick of seeing articles in magazines that show one healthy recipe and a single article on how wonderful a weight loss journey can be! Yes, it can!!!! I AM PROOF! But I am here to keep it real by letting you know the ugly, lovely truth about weight loss! According to me anyway! hahah

    I just wanted to create a place where people could come and laugh, scream, share, yell and post about weight loss! A place that could HELP someone who is just starting and totally LOST! Or help someone who is soooo stuck in a PLATEAU they are about to quit! Or help that girl who has lost a bunnnch of weight and still feels FAT!

    WE ALL HAVE INSECURITIES about ourselves! I created a blog to keep it real while keeping it optimistic! To whine about the calories in WINE while drinking a glass of it! To get tips that AREN'T impossible and recipes that DON'T take a master chef to prepare!

   We have to live life realistically while trying to change it! THIS should be a lifestyle change you can STICK TO! Not a diet that you can't keep on forever. It's time to transform our BODIES, our MINDS and SOULS people!!!

    I started this journey originally for my family, specifically my son and my boyfriend. I wanted to be a kick BUTT mom to my son, who is my world, by not having ANY limits on LIFE. And of course for my boyfriend as well, bless his soul, having to deal with my insecurities was a full time job for him back then!

    BUT what I learned is that YOU NEED to do this for YOU! And the world WILL fall into place along with it!

   So let's DO THIS!

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!! I am sooooo excited you decided to do this blog and I will be your first follower on this online journey just as I followed the real one! You deserve to look amazing and feel amazing because you DEFINITELY earned it!!! And I definitely need to make the change so I will be following along till I get rid of this pesky weight!! Ugh, how I hate it... But I won't lie, I have been feeding the monster so I can't act like it's shocking. It's about choices and I certainly have a track record for making terrible ones! But I can choose really well too so I will definitely try!
    I'm so happy you did this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my lovely!!!! Thank you for the amazing and kind words! I am so excited about this new step for me in this journey and so proud that I can call to you as a support system!!! First I want to say something I am sure you know, YOU ARE AMAZING, and I think you are gorrrgeous exactly the way you are but I know how it feels to be disappointed in the way you feel and look and the choices that get made. But no need to feel guilty, just PROUD that you decided to take the step toward health one pound at a time!!!! I am here for ANY thing you need in this journey! Like I said, it won't be easy but anything in life worth having is worth fighting for! Let me know how I am doing!

      Love you immensely!

      Delete
  2. I love that you have stepped up!!! I've always loved you no matter what size you were but to see all the hard work you've put in to get to this point is truly inspiring. Remember no matter what size you are someone is always going to have something negative to say. Let the haters hate and keep doing what your doing, INSPIRING PEOPLE! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki!! You have always been such an amazing supporter of me, at my biggest, and now! For that I am truly greatfull! I hope that with this blog I can send out positivity to all those who need a little or a lot of inspiration in the battle to loose weight and get healthy! It is NOT an easy one! And sometimes you just have to have someone in your corner! i am so honored I can call you a follower and hope to make it a good one! Thank you for always having my back! And keep letting me know what you think!

      Delete