Thursday, May 15, 2014

Weight loss is HARD!

WEIGHT LOSS is HARD!

Yes! It is! Those people who say it's not annoy me!!! haha

   I know from experience it's hard seeing as I've lost 140 pounds in a little less than three years. Buuuuuttt good news! Although hard, it is NOT IMPOSSIBLE! And the RESULTS are so FUN! Like seeing your dress size go from a 24 to a 6, as mine did! OH YEAH! That's really FUN! 

Seeing your before and afters like this one for me!!! THAT'S FUN!


   You are probably thinking, "Yeah, Yeah, she probably doesn't eat." or "She probably had surgery or follows an impossible diet." and "Three years! That is wayyyyyyy too long!"

   To that I say I LOVE to eat! I did it all on my OWN with every day foods! And hey, the TIME will PASS whether you are loosing weight or not!

   SO now that you are motivated! HA! Follow me on this crazy roller coaster that is weight loss with my new blog! In the last three years I have cried, a lot, laughed, been FRUSTRATED, battled PLATEUS, been hungry, been full, binge ate, not eaten enough, SCREAMED, have made delicious recipes and equally as terrible ones, all while trying to perfect this thing called weight loss! And GUESS WHAT! I'm STILL working on it!

    My ultimate goal is to loose 150 pounds and these last 10 pounds have been the most difficult! Come along with me while I try to hit my goal and share awesome tips, tricks, recipes and maybe some stories that will inspire you! At the end of the day I started this journey to be healthy and STOP feeling like crap when I looked in the mirror when those skinny jeans failed to do their job and make me look skinny! I did this for me and for my family! Do it for YOU! I promise you YOU CAN DO IT! Follow me and I'll tell you more about how I did it and try to share all I know with you!!

11 comments:

  1. so proud of you my beautiful bestie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. It really means so much! And keep it real and let me know how I am doing!?!

      Delete
  2. You are Beautiful inside and out Vero Im proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!! So proud to have you as a follower of the blog!!

      Delete
  3. I wish I could just live with you, I would be so much more motivated and I ate so much better when I spent that week there. Then I come home and those bad eating habits just kick my butt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This battle is not an easy one Kelly! If it was everyone would do it! But you have to find something inside you that can motivate you! Wether it be that amazing little boy of yours, or a pair of pants you used to fit into! Have a goal in mind and envision it every time you go to quit or make a bad decision! I will talk more about having goals and aspirations coming up! But for now think of something that makes you feel so good... and when you feel like cheating, drink some water, wait five minutes and see if you still crave it. If you do, try to just take a small portion so you don't completely fall off the course! U CAN DO THIS!

      Delete
  4. Keep it going! You are doing great! Prout of uuu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So proud of you vero I love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank u soooooo much!!!!!! I appreciate the support!!! Love u!

    ReplyDelete