Sunday, May 25, 2014

What DOES she eat??? Ice cream!!!!!!

Hi all!


      Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

     When I started my weight loss journey to be the healthiest version of myself, I found the weekends to be the ABSOLUTE  hardest time to keep up my healthy lifestyle! I have SO much to share with you about how to face the weekend and all of the temptations( drinking, being too busy to work out, barbecues, desserts, etc.) it seems to bring! But right now I want to share with you a product that helps me fight one of my biggest cravings on the planet.... ICE CREAM!

     I mean who doesn't love ice cream! It's sweet, creamy,  delicious on it's own or on top of just about everything.  It's hard to resist that temptation! And trust me! That temptation is around A LOT at my house! Rob loves ice cream and so does my three year old!

How do I FIGHT the ice cream TEMPTATION?

  With this!!!


  

    I recently discovered Arctic Zero while searching for something that would satisfy my sweet tooth WITHOUT making me feel GUILTY!! And I am so happy that I did!!! They have many flavors. I bought the mint chocolate chip and it is actually really good and did u read the calories? 37!!! Per HALF cup! If u are familiar with ice cream's nutrional information you might be aware that half a cup of regular ice cream can be over 150 calories per half cup easily! 

For me it is never about JUST calories. It's about health first!!  So of course I researched all of the  ingredients and honestly none of them rasied a red flag! But of course feel free to do your own research! I encourage it, it will help u become familar with what is in your food! Another topic I will touch on later! 

Thank you for reading! This was just a quick post on a product I really love that keeps me on track and keeps my sugar craving in check and from falling off of the deep end! Haha  

THANK YOU for reading! SHARE my posts with friends and family or strangers! COMMENT on what you think of the Artic Zone or if you have any questions! 


No comments:

Post a Comment